Follow Us on TwitterMore Info Buy Now – $48 Follow Us on Twitter
Personal blog theme:
Agnar is a flexible responsive high resolution personal blog theme. With slide-toggle sidebars, the viewing and reading experience is fantastic on all devices.
- 100% High resolution
– Awesome sharpness on retina screens and other high resolution devices. No compromise anywhere.
- Extensive styling options
– Unlimited colors for comments bubble, accents, footer/menu and body background in seconds.
- Ultra responsive
– This theme will scale down beautifully from a full hd resolution down to a low resolution mobile phone.
- Flexible layout options
– Set 0-2 sidebars to the left, right or one on each side. Every page, post and also standard WP sections can be unique.
- Toggle fixed-width sidebars
– The primary sidebar is always kept at a neat 300px. The secondary is 220px. Both are always rendered after the content in the code, no matter layout.
- 0-4 Footer widget columns
– Use anything from no footer widgets all the way up to 4 columns. A personal favourite is 3 columns for good space on all devices.
- Almost zero images
– With Font Awesome, CSS and a modern flat look this theme manages to load only 1-3 images total for the whole layout, depending on layout choice.
- Integrated share counts
– Sharrre is inlcuded which gives you high-res share buttons and counts for each article. Not a fan of social media? Just disable them.
- Set the website max-width
– You choose how wide you want your website to be via the admin panel. With a neat numeric slider, it’s one click away. 1024px > 1600px.
- Related posts & post nav
– Motivate your readers to explore more articles on your website with related posts and links to previous and next article.
- Unlimited widget areas
– There is no limit to how many widget sidebars you can create. Each widget area can be assigned to a unique page, post or standard WP sections.
- Post formats
– Easily show video, audio, image, gallery slider, status messages, links and more. All 10 formats supported.
- Social links
– Easily add your own social links to your header and footer. Use any of 479 icons. Set a unique color for each if you want.
- Font selection
– Choose from a list of some good-looking fonts supplied via Google Fonts. Latin Extended and Cyrillic options included.
- Boxed layout
– Want a boxed layout style instead of full-width? It’s one click away in the styling options.
- Footer ads
– Prepared footer widget area for leaderboard ads can be enabled.
Article Tags:blog · blogging · clean · customizable · journal · magazine · modern · personal · personal blog · post · responsive · tumblog