Breezy: A Lightweight Mobile Theme for WordPress
Breezy is a very clean and lightweight WordPress mobile theme. Designed to be used on a brand new WordPress installation or set up as a secondary, mobile-only theme for your existing WordPress site, Breezy comes with a completely customizable menu system and loading screen.
On top of that, you can also quickly change elements like title and body font sizes, line heights, colors, and alignment. And while primarily intended for use on smartphones and tablets, you’ll find it also works great on desktop.
To get all the nitty-gritty details, please do have a look at the features list below. And better yet: to see the theme in action, .
Breezy theme features
- lightweight, mobile-focused design
- fully responsive liquid design
- customize title and body text size, line-height, colors, alignment
- Comment and contact forms
- touch-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- ‘add to homescreen’ on iOS (via third-party plugin)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- widgetized sidebar (inside menu system)
- ready-to-edit child theme included
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android)
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes: alerts, progress bars, text highlighting, dividers, buttons, boxes etc. + shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv + easy shortcode for placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- extensive documentation