Rogue: Customizable Mobile Theme for WordPress
Thank you for having a look at Rogue, Bonfire’s newest and most versatile mobile theme yet.
Designed with smartphone and tablet devices in mind, Rogue can be used on a brand new WordPress installation or set up as a secondary, mobile-only theme on your existing WordPress site.
Like Bonfire’s previous mobile offerings, Rogue is super easy to set up and use. Now, however, you can also heavily customize the theme’s appearance.
To get all the details, please do read through the features list below and then have a look around .
- super clean, mobile-focused design
- fully responsive liquid design
- customize title and body text size, fonts (serif or sans serif), spacings, colors, add padding to content
- unique comment and contact forms
- integrated post share links
- touch-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- ‘add to homescreen’ on iOS and Android (via third-party plugin)
- ready for translation/localization (.mo, .po files included)
- widgetized footer
- ready-to-edit child theme included
- tested on several browsers across multiple operating systems and devices (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android)
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes: alerts, progress bars, text highlighting, dividers, buttons, boxes etc. + shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv + easy shortcode for placing content in columns (text, images, as well as video)
- extensive documentation